ARTICLE 1 – GENERALITIES
Browsing can be done mostly without giving personal data. Nevertheless, for the Client to benefit from certain services or access his personal account, JLF ANTIQUITES informs the latter that he exercises the collection of personal data being defined as any information, which allows to directly or indirectly identify someone.
More precisely, the collection is made during browsing on the Website, during the Client account’s creation or during purchasing on the Website or in one of the JLF ANTIQUITES’ shops in Saint-Ouen.
The present policy aims to inform the Client of JLF ANTIQUITES’ practices regarding the collection, the using and the sharing of information the Client could be led to give in the aforesaid different cases. JLF ANTIQUITES is liable for this data processing.
ARTICLE 2 – COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Which allows establishing the identity: surname; name; email address; post address; phone number.
- Regarding personal life: purchased items, favorite items (Wish list).
- Statistical utilization data: time stamping of the first and the last connection, pages views, connection time.
ARTICLE 3 – COLLECTION MODALITIES
JLF ANTIQUITES collects as follows:
- Fair and lawful obtainment and processing of the collected information.
- Registration for the purposes determined below and in conformity with those.
- Appropriate use of the information, relevant and not excessive regarding to the finalities.
- Precautions taken to ensure the data’s security and confidentiality in order to avoid that they could be damaged modified or given to unauthorized third parties.
ARTICLE 4 – COLLECTION PURPOSES
- Creation and management of a User account
- On-line order fulfillment until their delivery or request for rental quotation
- Commercial prospection via offers personalized or not, for Clients or whether for Newsletter’s subscribers
- Statistical studies and analysis of the purchasing habits of the Clients at JLF ANTIQUITES
- Data spot check, hosting or computer maintenance
ARTICLE 5 – HOLDING AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
The data collected by JLF ANTIQUITES are intended to its own use and to the subcontractors use; subcontractors being defined as contractual providers who need to process purchases and order of the Clients on the Website and the processing of some services proposed by JLF ANTIQUITES.
The subcontractors and service providers are subject to an obligation of confidentiality and can use the data only in compliance with the contractual provisions and the legislation in force.
JLF ANTIQUITES uses all the necessary means in order to take the appropriate measures to ensure the protection, the confidentiality and the security of the personal data given by the Client, in accordance with the legal applicable provision.
ARTICLE 6 – TIME LENGTH OF DATA RETENTION
Personal data will be kept during a three years period within the last trade exchange with JLF ANTIQUITES.
Personal data deletion will be made at a minimum of one time per civil year, except:
- In case of previous exercise of the data deletion right in the conditions described below
- In case of a longer length of retention is authorized, or imposed, under a legal or regulatory provision
ARTICLE 7 – SECURITY
Personal data are processed in order to ensure a maximal security.
For this purpose, JLF ANTIQUITES establishes organizational measures to avoid any internally data leakage or theft, technical measures and software updates and appropriate IT infrastructures to protect data against any cyber attack and against virus.
JLF ANTIQUITES checks that its subcontractors and service providers execute all the appropriate security measures for the personal data they process.
JLF ANTIQUITES also commits to analyze and regularly evaluate the efficiency of these measures.
ARTICLE 8 – RIGHTS AND EXERCISE’S MODALITIES
- Data right of access, which allows to access to a copy of data collected by JLF ANTIQUITES.
- Right to object: at any moment, the Client can oppose the data processing for marketing aims or to the processing made.
- Right to erase data and right of rectification: it should be noted that if the law imposes it or in case of legitimate reason, JLF ANTIQUITES can keep some information.
- Portability right: it corresponds to the right to receive data possessed by JLF ANTIQUITES in a structured, commonly used and readable format and the right for the Client to transmit this data to another processing controller.
- Right to limitation: it is the possibility, in some case under regulation, of the right to ask for the suspension of a process made on your data.
- Right to be forgotten: it is the right to define guidelines about the future of your personal data.
The exercise of the rights is made on a simple written request, compulsorily accompanied by a valid credential with the holder’s signature, sent to the head office of JLF ANTIQUITES or via the contact for or by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by air mail to the address mentioned in the beginning of these present General Conditions. Any request has to be clear, precise and justified.
Besides the first contact with the responsible of data protection at JLF ANTIQUITES, the Client has the possibility to contact the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (more information on www.cnil.fr) or has the right to lodge a complaint.